The fight is over. I must pack my things and leave.
Here are some of my updates/learnings/tips, four days before I graduate:
1. Finding a job is sooooo hard! As in. Now I can finally understand the feelings of every job seeker. Definitely.
2. Be EXTRA CAREFUL when applying to job postings/openings of recruitment or consulting firms. Most of them offer contractual employment only. (Make sure you’re also familiar with your labor code to prevent being caught in an unfavorable situation.)
3. Be EXTRA PATIENT. Never rush things, such as these. I’m still waiting for other companies to invite me for an interview. (I’m still hoping that it’s nearer to you.)
4. I must know my worth as a future employee. Never settle for less.
5. The love letter I made 5 months ago reached its rightful owner.
6. However, I’m still hoping/expecting for a reply from him.
7. My family, specifically my aunt wants to invite him for my grad dinner. (That’s the most shocking news ever!) The problem is I can’t invite him because we’re still not okay. I guess we’ll never be okay.
8. There’s still no grade at myuste. (The agony of waiting if I am one of the candidate for Latin honors. So for the mean time, I must keep my fingers crossed.)
9. Tomorrow’s the second to the last day that I’ll see my friends because it’s toga day. :(( I’m gonna miss them. 😦
10. I STILL LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
Spent the rest of the day by searching jobs, eating ice cream, playing silly games, answering truth questions and laughing at random things. I never thought that this could happen. Bum life at its finest.
It’s hard to write a good bye letter to someone who said their good byes a long time ago. This might a Pandora’s box for him.
So much feels. I’ll definitely miss everyone and of course UST which has been my home for four years. Time sure flies fast. 🙂
As of the week all I can say is that I’m very tired. Drained of creativity and energy. This is the time of the year when everything needs to be wrapped up and zoomed somewhere else.